Monday, September 15, 2014

1-2 Two for Two

Dahlia and Pace spent each evening discussing the newest arrival. Here she is trying to get her programing skills up as well as log some game hours for her next promotion. (I really hate the white line around everything, makes it very difficult to get good shots!) Tolbor the My Sim figurine is a mood booster, I think playful. He will eventually find a shelf to sit on along with the rest of the My Sim figures.

Pace just asked her when the little one is due, evidently soon, Dahlia was in labor. I just got her mood up when she had to dash off to work.

Ya know Dahlia, I'm not sure that is appropriate attire for giving birth. I'm sooo tired of being fat and ugly, I'll wearing my prettiest unmentionables if I want to! Er.....ok but your going to scar that poor kid for life, not to mention me and the rest of our readers! (In hindsight adding in one sexy outfit probably wasn't a good idea, she wore her bathrobe on her wedding night....sims what ya gonna do? )


Pace slept through the whole thing, of course, way to be there for your gal dude. Though he makes up for it by letting her sleep while he takes care of the little one. Oh and the baby is a little boy, his name is Andy. I thought I had a few shots of Pace taking care of the wee babe but maybe not.

It seemed like no time at all and little Andy was celebrating his birthday. Pace couldn't get to the crib (or maybe the bed) and Dahlia was standing right where Andy landed when he leaped out of the bassinet. (The age up for babies is really odd after the cuteness that is TS2 and TS3)

Pace and Dahlia had been saving up to add on to the house and upgrade some of the furniture. Here Andy and Pace are chatting on the parents new bed. This is the new add on, The old room became the kids room. Andy has the hot-headed trait and the Whiz-Kid aspiration. I apologize in advance Andy, you are my first sim kid, I'm bound to make numerous mistakes that will impact your life.



Andy was pretty excited when mom told him the big secret about the new baby news. I had hoped that keeping him in the loop would ease the way for a new sibling without him going all emo on me.

Tonight is the birth of baby number two. Mom is resting through contractions, while dad gets his research done for his promotion. He's in the secret spy career and needs some research or hacking hours. The fancy desk was one of their promotions rewards, but I can't remember whos. I didn't even know it was a simple (but fancy looking) desk. With all the flashing lights on it I thought it actually did something. I could have told you it didn't do anything, but you never asked me. Well thank you for that Dahlia, you could have said something. Hey your the one that insisted on disabling the tutorial! oof I think this little one is ready to come now. So are we having a baby or a bassinet?

You are not.........funny........uh.......Breathe Dahlia, you're a pro at this. And in no time at all baby number two arrives.

Yellow onesie means it's a girl, her name is Brea, rhymes with bee.

Andy was not a bit happy about the new baby. You didn't tell me the new baby was going to live with us! I don't want to share my mom and dad with a baby. And certainly NOT a girl! Girls have cooties!

Sigh

Andy went to give himself a pep talk but was still feeling upset. His next wish was to insult a parent. So we unleashed him upon Pace, who has the mean trait and deserves a little razzing.

Your bunny slippers are weak old man, just like you are. Some spy hotshot you are. You can't even wear matching clothes! You aren't cool enough to be a spy! Pace was a good egg about the whole thing, he pretended to be insulted for a moment.

The bunny slippers and unmatched Pjs are part of my cover. If I was cool all the time people would talk! I can't afford to loose my cover. Secret missions are dangerous! 

 And so are goofy faces and baby talk, coochy coochy coo! Who's the cutest girl in the world?

And with that we leave our legacy family. I apologize for the terrible pictures, walls down, terrible lighting, not centered or focused, a photographer I am not and I'm still learning my way around the game. I get caught up playing and forget to set up a shot or capture a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment