Monday, September 8, 2014

1-1 Building a Legacy is Exhausting

   Do you HAVE to share my life with total strangers? And what about my house! This is not a house!

Yes, Yes I do. I can always find a different founder, I have two more to choose from....
  Fine (sigh) just.... just don't embarrass me ok?
Yeah, no promises on that one sweety, everyone loves a good Rom-Com. You want a house then you need to work for it.  
  Whatever! I need a drink!

 She met a few sims in town. Pace Song started flirting right off.  
  He's kinda cute
If you say so *shrugs*

She called him up Friday after work and they had a great first date. He agreed to be her boyfriend before the date ended.


The next day she was chatting with this gal and got hungry. I sent her home to grab some food and she brought it back to finish her conversation.
   What? I really wanted to know what happened next!
A few more phone calls and another date, and Pace joins the household.  
  Yes, he has money! No more lawn living!
What? I enclosed the toilet after you got a job. And those things you collected brought in enough for the shower. We were on a roll baby! I just hoped you tell me what you wanted to buy.

So anyway, Dahlia and Pace hit it off really well. It wasn't until after he moved in that his mean streak came out. We already knew about bro, which nearly knocked him out of the running, but he doesn't act out often.  
  He was just tired, and you put the bed out on the lawn instead of building us a proper house! Besides, he sure knows how to apologize--in bed!




They soon had a proper house, with a bathroom and a bedroom, as well as a large living room-dinning-kitchen area. And would you look at this! The fridge is on the fritz.  
  Can you just replace it? I don't know anything about repairing a fridge! Uncloggin a toilet was hard enough.
Well a wrench is not the proper tool for unclogging a toilet, fixing a leaky pipe, but not a clog. Sorry you have to fix it.
And in no time at all our lovely Dahlia is expecting heir nominee #1
  
  Oh my back!
It's only the second trimester, believe me it gets worse!
  How much worse? Oh I am so tired, why did you send me to the bathroom I wanted to go to b....thump.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Sorry, you were the one that started the shower when the loo was the greater need! Poor Dahlia.

 Stay tuned for Chapter Two, where we find out just how well Dahlia and Pace take to parenthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment